Welcome New Scouts and Parents...
We are so glad that you are joining us!
Here is information about equipment and resources that will help smooth your transition to Boy Scouts.
If you have any questions, please talk to one of the adult leaders--we are here to help.
Parents: Your participation is needed!
- Your interest and participation in Troop 1140 Committee Meetings is greatly appreciated!
- In order for the Troop to run effectively, it needs the assistance of many adults in several different areas.
- The Troop Committee Meetings are typically held on the first Monday of each month (except July) and are open to all Committee Members, parents, ASMs, and scouts. Committee Meetings begin at 7:30pm in the Kirkwood Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall.
- This is a great way to stay informed of Troop activities, to share ideas with the adult leadership, and to find out how to help the Troop.
- During these meetings, we review the Troop's events and activities over the prior month and discuss the preparation for upcoming activities.
- Please refer to the Troop calendar for the next scheduled Committee Meeting. Hope to see you there!
Learn More About Troop 1140...
- About Us Information about Troop 1140
- Advancement Information about Boy Scouts of America rank advancements as well as upcoming Troop 1140 merit badge opportunities
- Forms Registration and Medical Forms
- Resources Links to equipment lists, equipment suppliers, and helpful websites
Contact Us ...
Troop 1140, Old Dominion District, National Capital Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
Chartered by Kirkwood Presbyterian Church
8336 Carrleigh Parkway, Springfield, Virginia 22152
Scoutmaster Jason Huggins 571-214-8536
Webmaster Salma Chadha